TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 11월 7일 목요일

LIGHT PURPLE Nail Polish, Glory Nail Lacquer P-008

LIGHT PURPLE Nail Polish
Hey everyone!  I am feeling really bad for not posting at regular times.  Life seems to be getting crazier as each week passes, lol!  
This is going to be a really short post, I apologize! 
Anyway, This is a beautiful light purple that I really love. 
The purple is Glory Nail Lacquer P-008.
It's a little lighter purple color, but it's too dark for winter in my opinion. I would have preferred a dark purple color instead. But it's a nice color anyway. 
LIGHT PURPLE Nail Polish
 Here's a picture of Glory Nail Lacquer P-008. 
LIGHT PURPLE Nail Polish
This is 2 coats of the polish and it covers well!  This color will be great for summer, I think?  
I can't wait to do different nails with this one!

Hope you like them..:D

Saranail


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...