TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 11월 21일 목요일

Peach nail art, peach nail polish

Peach nails
 DD'ell nail polish
Today's mani is all about the colour peach! I used two coats of DD'ell - Peach Orange on most nails - I Scream Peach! for some accent nails. At first I wanted to add stones pearls, but I prefer smooth nails so I placed a couple of dots with golden glitter from DD'ell. 
You can also see another peach nail art with pearls below.

Peach nails
 DD'ell nail polish
 The result: peachy 'springy' nails.. just what I was going for!
I've been trying to find the perfect peach shade for a while now, there either too orange, too nude or too flat. I had a hunt through my collection to see if any are close to what I'm looking for - DD'ell for nail polish! XD
Peach nails
 DD'ell nail polish
I am extremely happy with the polishes and the nail product is fabulous, <3 i love the polish effect!
Peach nails
 DD'ell nail polish
This is the shade im currently wearing!  It's such a stunning shade - peach with a shimmery golden tone to it(if you show the picture of it to enlarge, then you gotta know it :D) 
i can't wait to try out another peach nail art. Perfect shades for spring & summer 
(not for winter, i think?)
Peach nails
Peach nail art
Peach nails
Peach nail art

What nail polishes are you wearing at the moment?

I hope y'all are having a great day and I'll talk to y'all later <3
Thanks for reading!

SaraNail 

Saranail


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...